Tuesday, January 3, 2012

La magiade futbol

Day 4: Hello! Or maybe I should say Hola! I finally get my turn to blog today! It's Tuesday already and the time has flown by. Today has been absolutely incredible; and it's not even close to being over! This morning we went over to the school to paint the walls for the murals and then get to know and play with the kids. I'm so happy I play soccer because that is all they want to do, and boy are they good at it! It's so fun to keep up with them and joke around. They are so fun to play with because they don"t care if they are losing or winning all they want to do is have a blast with their amigos. Whether it's basketball or "football" (their soccer). Even though we don't speak the same language we can still have fun together and create friendships just through playing soccer with them. I made tons of new friends. After we finish lunch we are going back to the school for yet another round of painting, this time the library. I can't wait to tell you all more. Adios!
--Julia Miraldi

No comments:

Post a Comment